Jennifer Orme-Zavaleta, PhD
Office of Research and Development
Jennifer Orme-Zavaleta, PhDRead more
During her presentation, Dr. Orme-Zavaleta will be providing her insights on the following topics:
- What changes is your Agency implementing to make the environmental protection program more robust?
- What resources does your Agency need from ACIL to respond to immediate needs (localized drinking water issues, an industrial spill, or massive contamination and cleanup challenges) more effectively?
- What are your Agency’s top priorities for the remainder of the Administration’s term?
- How have the changes to the Waters of the United States (WOTUS) program affected enforcement at a state level?
- In what ways can your Agency increase its support for implementation of new technologies that are more protective of the environment? For example, some items of interest may be: new flue gas or wastewater treatment technologies, analytical technologies that facilitate an improved and faster clean-up of contaminated sites, and revolutionary groundwater/well water treatment technologies to improve drinking water quality.
Standards Coordination Office
Lisa CarnahanRead more
During her presentation, Ms. Carnahan will be addressing her publication entitled “NIST’s Special Publication 2000-02 Conformity Assessment Considerations for Federal Agencies.” Additionally, she'll be addressing NIST’s plans for updating conformity assessment or more formally: 15 CFR 287 (NIST Guidance to Federal Agencies on CA Activities, from 2000).
Kelly CravenorRead more
Education Session on HR topics pertaining to coaching and staff development.
CABEM TechnologiesRead more
Speakers from CABEM will lead an Education Session on IT data security and document management.